On tonight’s edition of WWE Raw, a championship title is promptly tossed in the trash mere moments after being won.
After making a big impact at the tail end of a segment announcing the women’s division’s match for Survivor Series WarGames, Nikki Cross made a thunderous in-ring return to the championship scene.
The recently returned and more rabid than ever Nikki Cross took on Dana Brooke for her 24/7 Championship.
After a fairly short match, Nikki Cross beat Dana Brooke to become the new WWE 24/7 Champion.
However after the commercial break, Nikki Cross appeared walking through the backstage area flanked by her new unlikely alliance in Damage CTRL.
In a scene that was part hilarious botch and part serious WWE history, Nikki Cross tossed the 24/7 title belt in the trash!
You can keep up with all the latest news from tonight’s WWE Raw by clicking here.
Nikki Cross just disposed of the 24/7 Title backstage on #WWERaw! 😲 pic.twitter.com/2kQb7Ur7jh
— WWE (@WWE) November 8, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours