The Twitter account of WWE 2K Games will be sharing details on the future of the WWE 2K franchise on Monday, April 27 at 3pm BST, 10am ET or 7am PT.
It has already been confirmed that plans for a WWE 2K21 game have been scrapped, but that hasn’t stopped them teasing a new game, which most expect to be a mobile game.
We will be sharing details on the future of the WWE 2K franchise as well as some exciting news on Monday at 7:00 a.m. PT.
— #WWE2K20 (@WWEgames) April 24, 2020
WWE 2K20 received several “worst game of the year” awards in 2020, and was heavily criticized for constant glitches, a poor story mode, and just generally being a very poorly made game.
We will have to see what the future holds for WWE games on Monday.
What kind of game would you like to see WWE make next? Let us know in the comments.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’