According to PWInsider, tonight’s NXT TakeOver 31 show is set to make history, becoming the first special event from the black and gold brand to be distributed live on pay-per-view, like main roster shows.
The site notes that the show can be purchased on Verzion Fios for $54.99, meaning you could buy over five months of the WWE Network for the same price as this one TakeOver event:
Tomorrow’s WWE NXT Takeover is, for the first time, being presented on traditional PPV. Leon Peters sent word that the show is airing on Verizon Fios for $54.99. The pricing may vary based on your PPV provider or you could just order the WWE Network.
The following matches have been announced for tonight’s show, which is set to take place away from Full Sail for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic, and will reportedly feature a live crowd:
- Io Shirai (c) vs. Candice LeRae – NXT Women’s Championship
- Damian Priest (c) vs. Johnny Gargano – North American Championship
- KUSHIDA vs. Velveteen Dream
- Santos Escobar (c) vs. Isaiah “Swerve” Scott – NXT Cruiserweight Championship
- Finn Balor (c) vs. Kyle O’Reilly – NXT Championship
The show is also set to see the return of a former NXT Champion tonight. You can check out a potential spoiler for that return ahead of tonight’s show by clicking here.