WWE’s Seth Rollins is auctioning off suits in support of Connor’s Cure, raising funds to support pediatric cancer research.
Established in 2014, Connor’s Cure was created in honor of 8-year-old WWE fan Connor Michalek, who battled medulloblastoma, a rare tumor that affects the brain and spinal cord and, as noted by the Victory Over Cancer website, has helped raise nearly $3.8 million and assisted more than 500 families around the world.
Connor Michalek lost his battle with medulloblastoma in April 2014, but the fight to support cancer research continues.
A number of Seth Rollins suits, as seen on WWE TV, have been listed on the official WWE Auctions website.
Each suit auction is listed as having “100% of net proceeds received by WWE in this charity auction will be donated to The V Foundation for cancer research, exclusively benefiting Connor’s Cure.”
At the time of writing, there are just over 10 days left on the auctions for the ten garments, with current bids ranging from $625 to $1575.
Connor Michalek was post-humously honored with the inaugural Warrior Award in the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2015 with the award being given to those who have “exhibited unwavering strength and perseverance, and who lives life with the courage and compassion that embodies the indomitable spirit of The Ultimate Warrior.”
WWE released a video commemorating Connor and the work of the Connor’s Cure program on their YouTube channel, footage of which can be seen below.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups