WWE commentator Corey Graves has shared an honest reaction to a bizarre match announcement for the Backlash premium live event.
During the April 21 edition of SmackDown, WWE announced that Seth Rollins will face off against Omos at the May 6 show in Puerto Rico.
Many fans were surprised by this revelation, with Rollins and Omos yet to cross paths to build this bout.
Corey Graves has now taken to Twitter to share a Ron Swanson GIF in response to WWE’s match confirmation.
If the GIF is anything to go by, Grave’s isn’t exactly jumping for joy about this match.
Graves often shares his honest opinions on WWE creative on the official WWE After The Bell podcast.
In late-2022, Graves praised Rollins for playing his part in getting Austin Theory over, after previously criticising the decision to have Austin Theory unsuccessfully cash in his Money in the Bank contract against Rollins.
Both Rollins and Omos competed in major singles matches at WrestleMania 39, with the former WWE Champion defeating Logan Paul on the Saturday show, and the giant coming up short against Brock Lesnar during the Sunday event.
Check out the announced card for Backlash 2023 right here.
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) April 22, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed