The new WWE World Heavyweight Championship was revealed on WWE Raw by Triple H, promising a new era of champion.
As previously reported, the new World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned at Night of Champions on May 27 in Saudi Arabia.
With Triple H saying that the belt will be defended on a more frequent basis than Roman Reigns’ Undisputed WWE Universal Championship, it’s no doubt hoped that this new title will be another jewel in the company’s crown.
A new WWE championship belt also means that the WWE Shop will be able to provide a high-quality replica for eager fans.
The WWE World Championship Replica is now available to pre-order on the WWE Shop for $499.99.
With a strap measuring approximately 50.39” x 11.02” x 0.2”, the new replica will be adorned by a 10 mm main plate measuring 10.5/8″ by 12 78″ and interchangeable 5 mm side plates measuring 4.7/8″ x 5″ 7/8″, with a weight of around 9lbs.
The belt strap is made from 100% Polyurethane, with the front and side plates being 100% Zinc Alloy and the gemstones being 100% Clear Rhinestones.
Listed as a “Special Event Item” on the WWE Shop website, shipping for the item starts “no later than Tuesday, October 31, 2023”.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star