Welsh high-flyer ‘Flash’ Morgan Webster and Scottish Back To The Future fan Kenny Williams have entered the WWE locker room.
Wrestling fans in the WWE bubble may be unfamiliar with the newly signed British cruiserweights, who have up to now only had the briefest of brushes with the company.
Webster nearly made it to the Cruiserweight Classic in 2016 but failed to qualify when he was defeated by Zack Sabre Jr. in PROGRESS. He was later seen during WrestleMania weekend at fan Axxess earlier this year in a losing effort against the British ‘Bruiserweight’ Pete Dunne.
Williams will be even less familiar to WWE loyalists, however, he is considered one of the fastest rising stars in British wrestling. He has had many accomplishments since his wrestling debut, but he is most well known for his time in ICW, where among other things he tagged with fellow WWE Cruiserweight Noam Dar.
Debuting in 2012 and 2009 respectively, Webster and Williams will bring fresh life to the cruiserweight division. We are very excited to see what they have to offer the division and the WWE as a whole.
Are you excited to see these two in WWE? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here.
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- WWE Feud Continues After Insults Thrown At Star’s Children
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- AEW Star Shares Photo With WWE Star Real-Life Brother