The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (September 2) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.077 million viewers. This is up from the August 26 edition that drew 1.990 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.49 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.48 rating.
SmackDown ranked #2 in the demo for the night among broadcast primetime and cable originals.
The show featured Roman Reigns’ two-year champion reign celebration that was interrupted by Drew McIntyre ahead of WWE Clash At The Castle.
For a full list of all WWE SmackDown ratings for 2022, click here.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.49
#2 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- Newly Signed AEW Star Gets First Official Shirt
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- New Bout Announced For IMPACT Bound For Glory
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed