The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (September 2) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.077 million viewers. This is up from the August 26 edition that drew 1.990 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.49 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.48 rating.
SmackDown ranked #2 in the demo for the night among broadcast primetime and cable originals.
The show featured Roman Reigns’ two-year champion reign celebration that was interrupted by Drew McIntyre ahead of WWE Clash At The Castle.
For a full list of all WWE SmackDown ratings for 2022, click here.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.49
#2 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Talent Gets New Ring Name