The Bloodline story kicked off tonight’s WWE SmackDown (April 14) as yet another problem for them has emerged.
After Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn kicked off WWE SmackDown on the mic to address the crowd, the champs weren’t alone for long.
Being joined by the Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) and Solo Sikoa, the former tag team champs were confident that not only would they recapture their gold, that the Bloodline was just fine!
Notably in the exchange, Jey Uso prognosticated that it would be Sami Zayn who would eventually betray Kevin Owens by turning on him so we’ll write that prediction down for future reference as ‘possible spoiler’!
While K.O. and Sami Zayn acknowledged that the Bloodline probably didn’t come out just to talk, a melee ensued as they came closer to the ring.
With their eyes set on the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Champions in the ring, K.O. and Sami Zayn were outnumbered until a returning star made the run in.
Matt Riddle ran out to get involved, again to continue their big six man feud.
You can keep up with all the latest news from tonight’s WWE Smackdown by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing