WWE SmackDown star Braun Strowman has taken to social media to comment after reportedly suffering a concussion.
Strowman last wrestled on this past Friday’s April 21 episode of SmackDown when he and Ricochet beat the Viking Raiders, but he was pulled from both of the weekend house shows.
Instead, Ricochet had singles matches with Ivar and Erik on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
Strowman has now tweeted:
Thank you to everyone that has reached out. I am doing much better. Hate missing work. Sorry to everyone over the weekend that was looking forward to me performing. We are taking every proper step to make sure I recover to 100%
Much Love 💚💚💚
We send our best wishes to Strowman for his recovery.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed