With the massive news coming out that Vince McMahon was retiring from his positions within WWE, the creative plans for tonight are reportedly in shambles.
Reportedly, Brock Lesnar has left the arena and while writers and producers are scrambling to come up with a way to save the live show, another star is reportedly set to miss the show.
According to a report from PWInsider, the previously announced debut of Maxxine Dupri is still scheduled to go on however without her “brother” Max Dupri.
Per the report, Max Dupri (previously known as LA Knight in NXT, Eli Drake in IMPACT) is NOT at SmackDown in Boston tonight.
No word on whether or not we will still see the beach wear collection from Maximum Male Models, perhaps with Maxxine serving as the emcee for Ma.çé and Mån.sôör to hit the runway?
Either way Maxxine is there and Max is not!
Wild day in wrestling news – keep up with all of the breaking news by following WrestleTalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing