The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (February 25) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon ThuRston of Wrestlenomics, last Friday’s show scored 2.114 million viewers. This is down slightly from last week’s edition, which did 2.173 million viewers.
WWE Smackdown last week Friday on Fox:
AEW Rampage last week Friday on TNT:
Rampage's lowest P2+ since Dec 31.
Smackdown's highest P18-49 since Jan, but lowest P2+ since Dec 24.
More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/wSlP2M6hyi
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) February 28, 2022
It was the lowest total viewership since the Christmas Eve (December 24) show.
In the key 18-49 demographic, the episode scored 0.57 rating, which is the highest the show has done since January.
The show featured the contract signing for “The Biggest WrestleMania Match of All-Time” between WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
Stay up to date with SmackDown TV ratings using our viewership tracker, at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?