The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (June 17) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show drew 2.290 million viewers. This is up from the June 10 edition that drew 1.914 million viewers.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox at 8pm:
Included Vince McMahon's brief appearances the day he stepped aside as CEO and Chairman while staying head of creative.
AEW Rampage on TNT at 10pm:
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) June 20, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, SmackDown scored 0.57 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.44 rating.
Both the total viewership and demo rating was the highest for the show since April. The demo rating was #1 among broadcast primetime and cable for Friday.
The show featured Vince McMahon appearing on the day he was replaced by Stephanie McMahon as Interim CEO and Chairman of the company. It also featured the return of Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns defending the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship for the first time against Riddle.
For a full list of all WWE SmackDown ratings for 2022, click here.
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- FTW & Tag Team Championships Will Be Defended On AEW Rampage August 19
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- Kerry Morton Says Ric Flair Told Him He Was ‘His Number One Draft Pick’ In Professional Wrestling