The fast national viewership figures for the November 26 Black Friday edition of WWE SmackDown have been revealed.
As per the numbers shared by Andrew Zarian on Twitter, Friday’s episode drew 1.968 million viewers. This is down 1% from last week’s overnight number. The figures also noted that 650,000 viewers were in the 18-49 demographic, up 3% from last week’s fast nationals.
Brandon Thurston used these figures to project that the final numbers of the show will be around 2.08 million viewers, with roughly 725,000 in the key demo.
For comparison, the final viewership figures of the November 19 episode were 2.06 million total viewers, with 728,000 in the key demo. The final viewership numbers for Rampage, as well as Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite, will be released on Monday.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?