The overnight viewership figures for the December 3 edition of WWE SmackDown have been revealed.
As per Spoiler TV, the preliminary ratings for Friday’s show measured in at 1.985 million viewers, with a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics used these figures to project that the final number of the show will be between 2.05 million to 2.15 million total viewers.
This would be an increase in total viewership from last week’s (November 26) episode, which was watched by 2.149 million viewers, and did a 0.57 rating in the 18-49 demo.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?