The overnight viewership numbers for this week’s (September 10) episode of SmackDown have been revealed.
Per SpoilerTV, the show, emanating from Madison Square Garden, drew in 2.217 million viewers. This is an increase of 3.3% from last week’s show.
This week’s show also scored a 0.6 in the 18-49 key demographic, which was the highest out of any show on major broadcast networks.
The show was advertised to feature the SmackDown return of Brock Lesnar, a contract signing between Becky Lynch and Bianca Belair, as well as Edge vs Seth Rollins.
The show was very highly praised, and was also a success for WWE, with it reportedly drawing the highest grossing gate in SmackDown history.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler