The overnight viewership for last night’s episode of WWE SmackDown was up slightly from last week ahead of Thursday’s Super ShowDown event.
The show drew an average of 2.49 million viewers, up from the previous week’s 2.482 million, according to ShowBuzzDaily.
The hourly breakdown was:
- Hour 1 – 2.542 million
- Hour 2 – 2.438 million
Announced prior to the show was the Usos and New Day vs. Miz, Morrison, Roode and Ziggler, the Bella Twins on a Moment of Bliss, Naomi vs. Carmella in a top contender match, and an appearance from Goldberg ahead of his Universal Title match against The Fiend on Thursday.
The show was also ranked no. 1 for the night in the key 18-49 demographic.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed