Last week on WWE SmackDown, Bayley finally turned on Sasha Banks in a moment many had been anticipating for quite some time. WWE had been teasing tension between the two for several months.
Apparently, the feud has drawn interest from the fans in a big way. According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, the segment drew 2.32 million viewers.
That’s the highest viewed segment for any wrestling show from any promotion in months. SmackDown ended up drawing 2.129 million viewers overall.
SmackDown has become the most-watched show of any wrestling show. It’s drawing significantly more viewers than Monday Night Raw.
It will be interesting to see how the viewership shakes out for tomorrow night’s show. Bayley has been announced for a segment where she plans to explain her actions.
Bray Wyatt also plans to announce a new friend on the show. I’m sure a lot of fans are hoping this has something to do with Alexa Bliss, but WWE filed for a weird trademark earlier this week. Could we be seeing a Paul Heyman based character?
WrestleTalk will be providing live coverage of tomorrow night’s show as always. Make sure you follow along with us.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status