WWE SmackDown kicked off with big tag team action as a popular faction has officially added a new team to the ranks.
The Bloodline officially has another tag team as Sami Zayn and Solo Sikoa had a tag team match against Madcap Moss and Ricochet to kick off tonight’s (September 30) edition of WWE SmackDown.
In a post-match angle, Moss attempted to get after Zayn however his protector Sikoa was not far away.
Solo Sikoa continued to display his dominance until Zayn called off his partner.
In a backstage segment after the match, Zayn and Sikoa attempted to enter the Bloodline locker room but instead of seeing Roman, they found Jey Uso first.
While Jey welcomed Solo into the locker room, he paused in the hall with Sami Zayn where he tells him that he might have everyone fooled but not Jey.
Jey said that he sees right through Zayn so he better not mess with the family or Jey will take him out!
Things remained tense as Zayn retorted, “Maybe you should take it up with Roman,” and then said he wanted to enter “our” locker room!
With tonight’s win, Solo Sikoa extends his main roster record to 2-0-1 since his debut.
You can check out all of the WWE main roster wins and losses for 2022 by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership