It’s Otis’ time to shine and I am struggling to contain myself. It was announced on SmackDown Live that Heavy Machinery will challenge Daniel Bryan and Rowan for the SmackDown Tag Titles this Sunday at Stomping Grounds.
This comes after a couple of weeks of Otis and Tucker eyeing up the champs, even beating a couple of local jobbers last week and becoming the ‘YOLO County Tag Team Champions’.
Machinery took on the B-Team on tonight’s SmackDown with Bryan and Rowan on commentary. Bryan pointed out Tucker and Otis’ genuine accomplishments and credentials, but criticized the pair for not being serious enough.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) June 19, 2019
Dallas and Axel were no match for 300+ pounders who sealed the win with a Compactor following a Caterpillar from Otis.
Bryan and Rowan defeated the Usos to win the titles on the May 7 SmackDown after they were vacated by the Hardy Boyz.
If Heavy Machinery win I am having a party and you’re all invited.
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- WWE Interested In Working With Major Celebrity For WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- Higher-Ups ‘Very Impressed’ By Australia WWE Tryouts Ahead Of Elimination Chamber
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024