The 2019 Superstar Shakeup has been the longest in memory, having been dragged out for several weeks beyond the original episodes of Raw and SmackDown dedicated to the roster refresh.
On Raw this past Monday we saw Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson shifted from SmackDown without warning (despite the blue brand’s desperate need for tag teams) and last night on SmackDown The B-Team made their Tuesday night debut in a handicap match defeat to Roman Reigns.
There is yet more movement, with Samir and Sunil Singh returning to the cruiserweight division where they first made their name (they competed in the Cruiserweight Classic in 2016) as the latest members of the 205 Live roster.
Lights, camera, Bollywood.⭐️? #205Live @WWE pic.twitter.com/WH7CTdxdqn
— Blondz of Bollywood #ButterChicken4Ever ???? (@BollywoodBoyz) May 1, 2019
The Singh brothers only moved to SmackDown from Raw two weeks ago, in yet another of many secret post-Shakeup switches that WWE failed to publicise.
The brothers debuted on 205 Live last night in an opening match defeat to the Lucha House Party and their WWE.com roster bios have been updated to reflect the switch to the purple brand, meaning this is a permanent move.
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule