The WWE SmackDown viewership for the go-home edition of the long running Friday program have been revealed as reports were delayed due to the American holiday.
While the overall viewership is up from the same week in 2021 (you can check out all the very fascinating data by clicking here!) it is down slightly from last week.
This week’s go-home edition of WWE SmackDown on Friday night captured the interest of 2,142,000 viewers overall with a target demographic rating of a 0.49, according to Brandon Thurston on Twitter.
While down slightly, SmackDown still finished first on the major networks in the coveted people 18-49 demographic sought after by advertisers.
The Friday episode saw matches previewing some of the biggest rivalries ahead of the Money in the Bank pay-per-view occurring the next night with Money in the Bank competitors taking each other on in direct competition.
The women who would go on to compete in the titular Money in the Bank match had a SmackDown vs. Raw star showdown while the men scheduled for entry (and some others) competed in a “Good Old-Fashioned Battle Royal.”
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?