The viewership figures for the December 3 edition of WWE SmackDown, featuring the return of Brock Lesnar, have been revealed.
As per Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show drew an average of 2.030 million total viewers, down from the 2.149 million who tuned in on November 26.
In the 18-49 demographic, last week’s show did a 0.51 rating, which was approximately 666,000 viewers. The demo rating was also down, with the previous week’s episode earning a 0.57 score, roughly 741,000 viewers.
Friday’s episode featured the return of Brock Lesnar, who attacked Sami Zayn ahead of Zayn’s Universal Title match. The Beast will challenge Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at Day 1.
Also on the show, Toni Storm returned the favor from the previous week, and ambushed Charlotte flair with a pie.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- WWE Star Confirms Shoulder Injury