The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (April 21) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.175 million viewers. This is down from the April 14 edition that drew 2.265 million viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the year so far.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.54 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.58 rating.
WWE ranked #4 among broadcast primetime and on cable in the demo for the night. This is also the lowest demo rating for 2023 so far.
The show featured Gunther defeating Xavier Woods to retain the Intercontinental Championship and Solo Sikoa beating Matt Riddle in a no disqualification main event.
For more information about SmackDown ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s SmackDown ratings tracker.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.54
#4 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/dX6C1Eumij
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) April 24, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run