The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (March 17) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.258 million viewers. This is down from the March 10 edition that drew 2.320 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.59 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.63 rating.
WWE ranked #10 on broadcast primetime in the demo for the night.
The show featured Sami Zayn and Jey Uso having a face-to-face showdown before a brawl broke out ending with Kevin Owens taking out The Usos and then finally hugging Zayn to solidify their reunion.
Also, Sheamus and Drew McIntyre went to a no contest after Gunther and Imperium interfered in their #1 contenders match to set up a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania 39.
For more information about SmackDown ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s SmackDown ratings tracker.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.59
#10 in P18-49
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (12:06-1:06pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.18
#26 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/N7B8V2bKDp
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) March 20, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups