The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (May 19) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.133 million viewers. This is down from the May 12 edition that drew 2.149 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.53 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.56 rating.
WWE ranked #3 on broadcast primetime and cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured the LWO defeating The Usos in the main event thanks to interference from Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens.
Also, there were more dissension within The Bloodline after Jimmy and Jey Uso attacked Zayn and Owens during their face-to-face confrontation with Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa.
For more information about SmackDown ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s SmackDown ratings tracker.
Here are results from the May 15 episode of WWE Raw:
Shinsuke Nakamura def. The Miz
It was announced Liv Morgan had suffered an injury and the scheduled Women’s Tag Team Championship match was cancelled
Mustafa Ali won a battle royal to become #1 contender for Gunther’s Intercontinental Championship at Night of Champions
Becky Lynch returned and cut a promo on Trish Stratus, challenging her to a match at Night of Champions
Dominik Mysterio def. Xavier Woods
As JD McDonagh left the arena after an interview, there was a tease of Finn Balor scouting him to recruit him for Judgment Day
Indus Sher (Sanga & Veer) def. two jobbers
Cody Rhodes promo on Brock Lesnar ahead of their Night of Champions match
Raquel Rodriguez def. Chelsea Green
Judgment Day (Finn Balor & Damian Priest) def. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn after interference from Imperium, which had been instigated by Paul Heyman doing deals with Judgment Day and Imperium earlier in the night
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (6:30-7:30pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.09
#24 cable original in P18-49
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.53
#3 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/BuElQvxjYr
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) May 22, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER