The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (September 15) edition of WWE SmackDOwn on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.569 million viewers. This is up from the September 8 edition that drew 2.094 million viewers.
This is the second highest total viewership of 2023 for the show. The August 25 Bray Wyatt and Terry Funk tribute episode still holds the top spot for the year so far.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.70 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.53 rating.
The show featured the shocking return of The Rock alongside the returning Pat McAfee in an in-ring confrontation with Austin Theory.
Also, John Cena was confronted by The Bloodline’s Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa during the Grayson Waller Effect. After Uso and Sikoa jumped Cena, AJ Styles came out to make the save.
For more information about SmackDown ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s SmackDown ratings tracker.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox:
P18-49 rating: 0.70
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) September 18, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed