The viewership and demo rating for Friday’s (February 4) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has now been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, last week’s episode drew a total viewership of 2.151 million viewers. This is down from the 2.217 million viewers who tuned in the week prior.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.51 rating and drew 667,000 viewers. This is also down from 0.56 rating that the January 28 episode scored.
The episode featured the fallout from the Royal Rumble event, Goldberg’s return to challenge Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at the Elimination Chamber show on February 19, and Ronda Rousey picking Charlotte Flair to face at WrestleMania 38 for the SmackDown Women’s Title.
It’s worth mentioning that the show did face competition from coverage of the ongoing Winter Olympics.
Stay up to date with SmackDown TV ratings using our viewership tracker, at this link.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury