The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (September 16) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.212 million viewers. This is down slightly from the September 9 edition that drew 2.367 million viewers.
Despite the slight decline, this marked three consecutive weeks of the program drawing over 2 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.50 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.57 rating.
WWE ranked #2 in the demo among broadcast primetime and cable for the night.
The show featured the return of Logan Paul and The Brawling Brutes defeating The New Day, Hit Row and Imperium to earn a shot at The Usos for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships.
For a full list of all WWE SmackDown ratings for 2022, click here.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.50
#2 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 19, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Corey Graves Shows Off New Bray Wyatt Tribute Tattoo (Photo)