The viewership figures for the first SmackDown show of 2022 (January 7) have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, last week’s show drew in 2.271 million viewers, which is up from the 1.972 million that the show scored on Christmas Eve, with the week after being an end of year highlights show.
In the key 18-49 demographic, the show scored a 0.58 rating, which is also up from the Christmas Eve show that scored a 0.48 in the demo.
The show was advertised to feature Universal Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Champion Brock Lesnar meeting face-to-face in the ring.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite