The final viewership numbers for the December 11 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on FOX have officially been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew an average of 2.206 million viewers, which is up from the previous week’s 2.130 million viewers.
In the important 18-49 demographic, the show got a 0.6 rating, which is the same as the prior four weeks.
WWE had promoted Big E vs Sami Zayn, and a contract signing with Carmella and Sasha Banks ahead of the show. The contract signing was the first segment and set up a match between Carmella and Banks in the main event for the SmackDown Women’s Title.
You can check out full week-by-week 2020 TV ratings trackers for all major wrestling shows including SmackDown at this link.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE Name Demands An Apology From The Rock