The viewership figures for the November 12 edition of SmackDown, featuring Roman Reigns vs King Woods, have been revealed.
As per Wrestlenomics, last week’s show drew an average of 2.104 million total viewers. This is up from the 2.093 million viewers who tuned in on November 5.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode received a 0.56 rating, roughly 728,000 viewers. The previous week’s show earned a 0.57 rating. Overall, SmackDown was #2 in the demo for the night, behind an NBA game which did a 0.68 rating on ESPN.
On the show, Roman Reigns did battle with King Woods, before The Usos interfered. Petey Williams shadowed Michael Hayes, who produced the bout. Williams is reportedly being fast tracked into the WWE producer system.
Also on the show, Aliyah, Naomi and Sasha Banks defeated Natalya, Shayna Baszler and Shotzi. Molly Holly, who has received praise for her recent work, was listed as a producer for this contest, alongside Tyson Kidd.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?