The final viewership figures for the October 29 edition of SmackDown, which aired on FS1, have now been revealed.
As per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show received an average of 1.032 million viewers. This is down from the 2.249 million viewers who tuned in for the October 22 show.
In the 18-49 demographic, last week’s episode received a 0.29 rating, equal to 373,000 viewers in the demo. The October 22 show earned a 0.58 rating, roughly 759,000 demo viewers.
It is worth remembering that ratings usually dip for episodes of SmackDown that air on FS1 instead of during the show’s usual slot on FOX. The October 15 show, which also aired on FS1, was watched by 866,000 viewers and received a 0.32 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
On the show, Charlotte Flair defeated Shotzi in singles action, before Shotzi turned heel, attacking Sasha Banks. Ahead of Halloween, Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss bested Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs in a Trick or Street Fight.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?