The viewership for this past Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown which aired on FS1 ahead of Sunday’s Hell in a Cell has now been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew an average of 881,000 viewers, which was obviously down from the previous week on FOX, which drew 2.124 million viewers.
Much like last year, the show was on FS1 for one night only due to the Major League Baseball World Series.
In the 18-49 demographic, the show got a rating of 0.25, which makes it lower than this week’s AEW Dynamite on TNT which got 0.31. SmackDown had consitently been getting ratings of 0.6 on FOX in the weeks prior.
WWE didn’t really promote much for the show despite it being the final episode before Hell in a Cell, probably almost admitting defeat and knowing the ratings were going to drop no matter what.
You can check out full week-by-week 2020 TV ratings trackers for all major wrestling shows including SmackDown at this link.
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?