The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (October 7) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.243 million viewers. This is up from the September 30 edition that drew 2.207 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.54 rating. This is the same as the week prior.
SmackDown finished #3 in the demo for the night. ESPN’s coverage of the MLB Playoffs topped the key demo ratings.
The show featured Gunther defeating Sheamus to retain the Intercontinental Championship in the main event and more drama in The Bloodline.
For a full list of all WWE SmackDown ratings for 2022, click here.
WWE Smackdown (Fox, 8-10pm)
P18-49 rating: 0.54
AEW Rampage (TNT, 10-11pm)
#20 cable original in P18-49
AEW Battle of the Belts (TNT, 11pm-12am)
#37 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/1SscdBCXgG pic.twitter.com/VCLggkLZJx
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) October 10, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future