The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (March 18) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston, Friday’s show drew 2.147 million viewers. This was slightly down from the March 11 edition that drew 2.226 million viewers.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox 8-10pm:
P18-49: 0.58 (755,000)
AEW Rampage Friday on TNT 11:48 – 12:47pm:
P18-49: 0.13 (166,000)
Rampage started late due to college basketball.
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/0un9JDfGOU
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 21, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, the March 18 episode scored 0.58 rating with 755,000 viewers. This is slightly up from the March 11 show that scored 0.57 rating.
The show featured Brock Lesnar driving a forklift into a vehicle with Roman Reigns and the Bloodline inside and Charlotte Flair putting Ronda Rousey through the commentary table with a powerbomb.
For a full list of all SmackDown ratings for 2022, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing