Unlike Raw which went the opposite way, last night’s WWE SmackDown viewership was up for the fallout from last Sunday’s TLC pay-per-view event.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, the show drew 2.414 million viewers.
That’s up from the previous week’s 2.338 million.
Two matches had been announced prior to the show in Bayley vs. Dana Brooke and New Day vs. Cesaro & Nakamura.
The hourly breakdown was as follows:
- Hour 1 – 2.493 million
- Hour 2 – 2.336 million
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup