A famous game show looks set to be invaded by the WWE between March 27-31.
As was announced via Twitter, Wheel of Fortune will play host to four different WWE themed episodes, each featuring a different trio of stars.
Each star will team up with a ‘Superfan’ in an attempt to win the “ultimate WrestleMania VIP experience”.
The trio’s appearing include:
Xavier Woods, Drew McIntyre and Carmella.
Sonya Deville, Austin Theory and Bianca Belair.
Big E, Bayley and Liv Morgan.
Natalya, The Miz and Kofi Kingston.
This is not the first time WWE stars have appeared on a famous game show, with previous WWE editions of The Weakest Link and Deal or no Deal providing numerous memorable moments.
🚨 MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 🚨 March 27-31, it's @WWE Week on Wheel of Fortune! Superstars are spinning the wheel with Superfans in a battle for the ultimate WrestleMania VIP experience! WHO WILL PREVAIL?! 👀 pic.twitter.com/MUv3KFMJ6O
— Wheel of Fortune (@WheelofFortune) March 20, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups