It seems like WWE could be looking to split Karrion Kross and Scarlett for their main roster call-ups instead of bringing them up as a duo.
They were both at the latest SmackDown tapings and Raw tapings, where Kross worked matches with Dolph Ziggler and Shelton Benjamin respectively.
The Benjamin match is expected to air on Main Event, but as reported by the Wrestling Observer, Scarlett was not at ringside with Karrion Kross for the match.
Instead, WWE is reportedly talking about bringing Scarlett to the next SmackDown tapings to do her own tryout match.
Ever since they signed with WWE as part of NXT, Scarlett hasn’t worked a match and the duo has been together the entire time.
Obviously this all doesn’t guarantee they’ll be splitting up, but specifically not having Scarlett at ringside for Kross’ match on Main Event does at least suggest it’s a possibility.
Bronson Reed also worked matches along with Kross, against Robert Roode at SmackDown, and Drew Gulak at Raw for Main Event.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’