It seems like WWE could be looking to split Karrion Kross and Scarlett for their main roster call-ups instead of bringing them up as a duo.
They were both at the latest SmackDown tapings and Raw tapings, where Kross worked matches with Dolph Ziggler and Shelton Benjamin respectively.
The Benjamin match is expected to air on Main Event, but as reported by the Wrestling Observer, Scarlett was not at ringside with Karrion Kross for the match.
Instead, WWE is reportedly talking about bringing Scarlett to the next SmackDown tapings to do her own tryout match.
Ever since they signed with WWE as part of NXT, Scarlett hasn’t worked a match and the duo has been together the entire time.
Obviously this all doesn’t guarantee they’ll be splitting up, but specifically not having Scarlett at ringside for Kross’ match on Main Event does at least suggest it’s a possibility.
Bronson Reed also worked matches along with Kross, against Robert Roode at SmackDown, and Drew Gulak at Raw for Main Event.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Ari Daivari Under Full-Time Deal With AEW