Kevin Owens has not been on WWE television for over a month now.
Owens’ plans in the company were put on hold due to the insane popularity of Sami Zayn as a member of the Bloodline.
Owens also recently suffered an injury scare at a WWE live event, which potentially threw plans involving him up in the air.
However, Owens has a whole lot more on his plate than just wrestling, as he is set to make his acting debut in 2023 on Quebec television.
The show, a French language show titled ‘Bon Matin Chuck’ (Good Morning Chuck) on Crave, is directed by JF Rivard.
Rivard has a very good reputation as a TV director in Quebec.
He and two of the show’s producers, Lou Belanger and Marieme Ndiaye, are wrestling fans and requested Owens to be on the show.
Owens’ scenes for 2023 have already been filmed, so he will not need any more time off.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership