One of the biggest things currently missing from WWE TV is 6-time tag team championship winning brothers the Usos, who have been off TV since August.
The reason for this is Jimmy Uso’s arrest for DUI (Driving under the Influence) at the end of July, which forced them out of a likely title match at SummerSlam in Toronto.
According to WEAR-TV, Uso appeared in court earlier today charged with the aforementioned offence.
The arrest report indicates that Uso was travelling 100 miles per hour and swerving in and out of lanes ahead of the arrest.
At the time, WWE issued this very brief statement:
“Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own personal actions.”
It was Uso’s second arrest in 2019, after he was charged with obstruction and disorderly conduct in February.
Stay tuned for updates regarding Uso’s appearance in court.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery