NXT star and former Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush has taken to social media to ask fans for their prayers in a rather emotional Twitter post.
Taking to the platform yesterday, Rush says that he woke up feeling miserable, depressed, confused, angry and honestly scared.
Here is exactly what Lio said:
“Miserable….. depressed….. confused….. angry… and honestly scared. I’ve gone numb,. I’ve blacked out mentally and I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired. A dream turned into a disastrous reality. A bitter sweet glimpse of what the past has done to my future.
“Cold. Alone. Wanting it all to end. This is how I felt waking up his morning. This is me asking for your prayers. Something a lot of people are ashamed to do. Let me be the one to guide you. Let me be your voice. No need to feel alone. I’m here.
Of course, WrestleTalk would like to send their best wishes to Lio Rush at this very difficult time. For those that are struggling, please remember that you are not alone.
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?