One of the many bonkers segments that came from this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw saw Montez Ford of The Street Profits poisoned before his scheduled match with Andrade.
In a backstage segment following the incident, it was implied by Bianca Belair and Angelo Dawkins that Ford had been poisoned by Zelina Vega, Andrade and Angel Garza.
To continue this feud, Zelina Vega was attacked at her home by Bianca Belair while Vega was being interviewed on her Twitch stream by WWE backstage interviewer, Kayla Braxton.
You can see a clip of the incident by watching the video in the embedded tweet below, or by clicking here.
@BiancaBelairWWE invades @Zelina_VegaWWE's Twitch interview with @KaylaBraxtonWWE pic.twitter.com/h2Hu30pSF7
— Rony Mac (@TheRONYBrand) August 8, 2020
For what it’s worth, I’m actually a huge fan of this. Belair attacked Vega at her home makes the feud feel more authentic and real than anything else on the main roster right now.
Check back to WrestleTalk.com tomorrow evening for live coverage of Monday Night Raw, where we’ll likely see the next chapter in the “who poisoned Montez Ford?’ angle.
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Star Triple H Brought Back Shares How Long He Was Under Contract Before Return