On Twitter over the last few days, the hashtag #NaomiDeservesBetter has been popping up fairly regularly. This started after the woeful SmackDown Karaoke segment from last week.
While it has mainly been fans using the hashtag, top WWE star and multi-time Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair joined in too, sharing in the sentiment that Naomi deserves more than she is getting right now.
Responding to Flair’s tweet, one fan seemed to get rather defensive, saying that Flair should tell WWE to give a title to Naomi the next time they try and make her a champion:
“exactly SO THEN WHENEVER THEY WANNA GIVE U A TITLE SAY NO AND GIVE IT TO NAOMI!!!!!”
It’s safe to say that Charlotte was not too fond of this fan’s remark, as she shot back, calling them a “stupid ass”:
“Oh my gosh! I hadn’t thought of that!! I could just tell them to change it! As long as I have them on the phone, who should I ask them to make tag champs? Universal? Stupid ass.”
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Major Stipulation Added To NXT Stand & Deliver Match
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2