The general consensus among WWE fans is that while there might be a wider variety of storylines on the main roster, if you want to see the best wrestling, you need to watch NXT.
Despite spending the vast majority of her time in WWE in NXT, Kayden Carter has had a couple of tastes of what life on the main roster is like, and it seems she wants to get back there one day.
Speaking to Table Talk, Carter was asked whether she is keen to join the main roster. She replied:
“I got a little taste of it, I got to up there at the beginning of COVID and did Main Event against Asuka, Raw against Asuka and Charlotte. I got to work with the top girls, skip the line, and experience that. It was really awesome. Those ladies are unbelievably talented and it was a good experience. At the same time, I really love wrestling and I was bred in school and started watching it and doing it in the Indies, I feel like I love wrestling and NXT is more of that hard-hitting wrestling and it’s a different focal point. Everyone’s dream is to go to the main roster. Either way, I’ll be happy, but as of right now, I’m really happy in NXT just being able to wrestle and do what I love to do.”
Carter has been teaming with Kacy Catanzaro for some time now, and last appeared on NXT on June 15.
Quote via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans