The Saturday morning Smackdown LowDown show saw the Smackdown night one draft proceedings wrapped up in their entirety prior to night two on Monday Night Raw.
While some main roster stars swapped brands and others curiously became ‘free agents’, much of the headlines will rightfully go to the NXT stars who earned main roster call-ups.
Among the batch of call-ups was JD McDonagh, who has been involved on the NXT brand since as far back as 2016 when he debuted in the inaugural NXT UK United Kingdom Championship tournament.
In response to the news McDonagh would take to Twitter summarising the personal enormity of the situation:
“21 years. Made it.”
However, it seems that despite being on the main roster mere minutes he’s already drawing enemies as current Smackdown star Ricochet would tweet in response saying:
“I’m gonna beat you up!”
Ricochet’s draft fate will be decided on Monday Night Raw alongside his tag-team partner Braun Strowman.
Joining McDonagh on the main roster was the previously announced call-ups of NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell to Raw as well as NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn to Smackdown.
To find out the remainder of the NXT call-ups announced on the Smackdown LowDown, click the link here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker