I’m no doctor but I want to start this piece by saying I don’t actually think the below medical advice should be adhered to, for obvious reasons.
As you will have no doubt seen, the Coronavirus outbreak is continuing across the world, with hundreds of people being infected daily.
Thankfully, WWE star Angel Garza thinks he has found a cure for the virus, as he posted on Twitter to inform everyone.
Guess what!! I have the perfect cure for the CORONAVIRUS it’s just under my nose and above my chin
Adivina que!! Tengo la perfecta cura para el CORONAVIRUS y está justo abajo de mi nariz y arriba de mi barbilla @WWE @FOXSportsMX @WWEonFOX pic.twitter.com/7DrKITtPNx
— Angel Garza (@AngelGarzaWwe) March 10, 2020
You’d have thought given there are fears that WWE may have to cancel WrestleMania, that Garza will likely be told to stop kissing fans at ringside, just in case.
While we’re sure his lips are lovely, we do not recommend you rely on them as a cure. Instead, be sure to wash your hands as often as possible, catch coughs and sneezes in tissues, and basically be a hygienic human.
In fact, here’s a helpful guide on how to stop the spread of the virus.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run