According to a new backstage report, a WWE star ‘completely improvised’ a recent epic in-ring speech! Find out the details here.
Find out what recent in-ring speech was reportedly not just well received backstage, it was also completely improvised!
According to a report from Fightful Select, not only are WWE execs “ecstatic” over Sami Zayn’s work, there was also a specific detail about a recent in-ring promo revealed.
Per the “higher up,” not only was Zayn’s pre-Elimination Chamber in ring promo ‘completely improvised,” it actually ended up working out.
With the source telling Fightful that in the end, the promo was better for the company and for Zayn himself.
Elsewhere in the report, the higher up reveals the real backstage reaction to Sami Zayn’s potential in WWE. To find out more about what they had to say, you can click this link.
Sami Zayn is set to team up with Kevin Owens to face Jimmy and Jey Uso for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championships at WrestleMania 39.
You can click here to read more about WrestleMania 39.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire