Taking to Twitter, WWE Raw star MVP has seemingly defended the decision to have Zombies involved in the lumberjack match at WrestleMania Backlash between Damian Priest and The Miz.
The former United States Champion has taken issue with fans for saying that the involvement of zombies was stupid, saying they are the same people that have no issues with The Undertaker being a character in the company:
I think zombies in wrestling are stoopid. Also… Undertaker is the best!!!!!!
MVP later said that he thinks the fans are being hypocritical when they have no issue with seeing The Undertaker on television, but criticise WWE for having “unbelievable” zombies on TV:
I don’t “have” to “defend” anything. Just pointing out the ridiculous hypocrisy. Taker didn’t eat people. But he was a DEAD MAN. He could teleport and shoot lightening. He was buried alive. But no, he didn’t eat people. That’s just too unbelievable.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Dave Meltzer Awards Latest 5.5 Star Match
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan