Congratulations are in order for WWE Raw star Karl Anderson and his wife Christine, who are expecting their fifth child.
Anderson’s wife took to Instagram to share the news, sharing a photo of the pair’s youngest son holding the scans, with the caption:
We recently got an unexpected surprise..Cashy will no longer be our youngest baby!!! He’ll be a big brother coming Nov 2023!!
Anderson and his partner Luke Gallows made their returns to the company back in October 2022 to combat the threat of Finn Balor and the Judgment Day.
Anderson and Gallows have made sporadic appearances on WWE television since AJ Styles suffered a broken ankle back in December, most recently appearing in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal on WrestleMania SmackDown.
We wish Anderson and Christine all the best in the exciting new chapter of their lives.
View this post on Instagram
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London